Reformat or Transpose data from table1 to table2 (spread sheet)
Hi, thanks for your tips and knowleddge.
This is a English translation of Japanese post “テーブル１からテーブル２へデータを動的に組換えたい（一覧表）”
I am trying to transpose a table’s entries to a different table, but with no avail,
What I want to accomplish are;
1) table1 is a base table whose composition is displayed in a screenshot image attached.
From the table, I want to transpose cells into table2 format.
2) I want the data of both tables are relationally linked, which means, one of a cell entry is changed manually, the relationed data cell on the other table IS automatically updated.
3) I prefer, if able, these link of the both tables are established via filemaker relationships between TBOs, not with functions.
4) As a fundamental rule, each tables will be displayed on a different layout.
5) A portal utilization is welcome.
…what are the possible solution for this to come in practice. I want you guys lend me experiences and knowledges. Thank You.
My working Env;
1) MacOSX 10.93, with Filemaker Pro 13
2) I want the solution be feasible both Mac & windows