1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 27, 2015 5:16 AM by philmodjunk

Related records not portalling over?!

AndrewJudd

Title

Related records not portalling over?!

I'm trying to set up Price Lists to work in the same way my consignment and invoices do. So you can have a portal in Artwork and view all price lists associated with a certain record. I have seemingly done all of it in setting this up and the portal in price lists works fine, I can't get the portal in artwork to show when an artwork is added to a price list though.

It seems to be something to do with my relationships. I can't add another link back to the main artwork table as I have too many. Attached is my graph as it stands. Any ideas?

Screen_Shot_2015-04-27_at_11.18.33.png

• 1. Re: Related records not portalling over?!
          philmodjunk

I can't add another link back to the main artwork table as I have too many.

It is important to distinguish between tables and table occurrences. "A link back to the main artwork table is always possible", but a link back to a given artwork table occurrence may not be, though "too many" would not describe the reason why.

You'll need to describe what is not working in more detail. You are on a layout that specifies what Tutorial: What are Table Occurrences? (box in the above relationships graph) and with a portal based on what table occurrence?