I'm having trouble doing a particular relationship to get specific data from another table.
Here's what I've got.
1) I have a record from (Table A).
2) On the record I have a portal (Table B).
3) One field of a portal row is a (Table B) customer ID number.
4) One field of the same portal row is a (Table B) 'piece quantity'
5) I then do a FIND in the portal to bring up a list of (Table A) records where each (Table A) record has the same customer ID number
6) That set of found records is displayed in a different layout in List Form
7) I now have a list of different (Table A) records and they all have the same customer ID number
8) With (Table A) now in List Form I have a field on each record for the found set that is (Table A) 'customer piece quantity'
9) PROBLEM: I cannot get the (Table B) 'piece quantity' field - to show up in the List Form view of - the (Table A) 'customer piece quantity' field.
For some reason I am missing the relationship here and cannot figure out what it is.