1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 10, 2013 9:26 AM by philmodjunk

Relationship

RobinNeeves_2

Title

Relationship

Can you please help.

I have created a data base of customers and Customer Sites attached to Customers.

I have created a document in Customer file called Inspection Report with a portal in the body section.

I created Relationships, (Customer Site to Site Product) - (Product Type to Site Product) - (Customer Site to Inspection Report)

When I go to Inspection report it only show one product for each site.

Can you tell me wot I am doing wrong.

• 1. Re: Relationship
          philmodjunk

There seems to be either some confusion or missing info about your design here:

I have created a data base of customers and Customer Sites attached to Customers.

I created Relationships, (Customer Site to Site Product) - (Product Type to Site Product) - (Customer Site to Inspection Report)

If there are just two tables involved here, customers and customer sites, your relationship should be:

Customers-----<Customer Sites

Customers::__pkCustomerID = Customer Sites::_fkCustomerID

but maybe there are more tables involved that you have not identiifed here...

For an explanation of the notation that I am using, see the first post of: Common Forum Relationship and Field Notations Explained