Relationships and Layouts: only one record returned
I have two tables:
GlobalTerms with a global field called CompanySearch
Invoices with with a field called Company.
I created a relationship linking GlobalTerms:CompanySearch with Invoices:Company
I created a layout and in the layout setup I selected "Show records from:GlobalTerms"
I added the GlobalTerms:CompanySearch into the header so I could specify the company I was looking for. In the body I added the fields from the invoice and selected "List View".
When I enter the Company Code into the GlobalTerms:CompanySearch I get the first invoice for that company displayed but none of the rest. It works the same for what ever company I search on. I get the first record returned but not all of them.