Relationships Setup For Teacher Response Database
I am new to the forum and have learned much from you all in the past. Thanks for that!
I have used mainly access in the past but a few project have made it necessary to use Filemaker Pro Adv.. I currently am using v12 Pro Advanced on the main development machines and one v13. (tryng it out).
This project is a bit more complicated. I am creating a student/teacher database for consultation reports. It has stumped me on relationships.. So, here is what I am trying to get.
- Student Data:
- Case Manager (which is a teacher: 1CM:ManyStudents ; 1Stu:1CM)
- Goals (1 Student many goals, 1 Goal one student)
- Mastery (1 for each goal)
- Role (Teacher or Case Manager)
- Student Teacher Join Table (Many To Many)
- Block (1 Student can have many teacher based on block 1,2,3,4: Teachers can have many student.)
- Term (Q1,Q2 or Q3,Q4)
- Consultation Reponses from Teacher (each teacher has many student consults)
- Goals Response (Met Mastery of Goals?, Yes, No, Often, Rarely)
- Grade Percentage
I have posted what I have right now... it's a mess right now because I have been trying different things and just lost now.. lol
Thanks in advance for any advice.