AnsweredAssumed Answered

Replace field contents with another field match

Question asked by ClayReed on Dec 20, 2013
Latest reply on Dec 21, 2013 by philmodjunk

Title

Replace field contents with another field match

GraphicResources table 

I am trying to replace the field (Container) contents with another field (Container) contents when a field match occurs. 

In the Graphic Resources table I have a container field for a graphic Image (GraphicImage) and a field for a Graphic Identifier (GraphicIdentifier) - this is 2 letters an a number. The user adds the graphic identifier and adds a jpg graphic to the GraphicImage container.

CollateralResources

On this layout I have a Container field (ColateralGraphicsA) and a CollateralGraphicIdentifier field as well. This identifier field pulls from a value list based in the GraphicResources table -  (GraphicIdentifier) field.

I would like to select the drop down list on the CollateralGraphicIdentifier field and when a selection occurs (BG1 - shown) it will match the field in the GraphicResources table and set the container field in the CollateralResources table with the image from the GraphicResources container field.

Here is the script I am trying that does not work:

If [CollateralResources::ColateralGraphicIdentifier = GraphicResources::GraphicIdentifier]

Set Field [CollateralResources::CollateralImageA; GraphicResources::GraphicImage]

End If

newjpg.jpg

Outcomes