AnsweredAssumed Answered

Report / Calculation Help

Question asked by mikethecreative on Jan 2, 2014
Latest reply on Jan 11, 2014 by philmodjunk

Title

Report / Calculation Help

I need help creating a calculation or report. I've tried a few different things but nothing has worked.

Example:

Station 1 | 2003 - 2013

Month                     Average of Field #1                     Average of Field #2
                    1                     1.94                     5.02
                    2                     3.33                     5.63
                    3                     4.26                     2.01
                    4                     6.52                     4.18
                    5                     7.73                     0.564
                    6                     8.99                     0.0458
                    7                     8.26                     0.0391
                    8                     6.26                     0.28
                    9                     3.82                     2.228
                    10                     1.89                     3.533
                    11                     1.15                     8.14
                    12                     1.59                     4.17

I have data entered for each month for the last ten years in Field #1 and Field #2. The above table shows the Average of the past ten years for Field #1 and Field #2 (these Averages are Summary fields).

Problem:

I want to create a few calculations off of this data.

Example Calculation:

"Spring" = Sum ( Average of Data #1 ( Months 3-5 ) - .25 * Average of Data #2 ( Months 3-5 ) ) / Rate * 60

Then I want to create the same thing for Summer, Fall, Winter:

"Summer" = Sum ( Average of Data #1 ( Months 6-8 ) - .25 * Average of Data #2 ( Months 6-8 ) ) / Rate * 60

and so on.......

I'm stumped on how to do this. Any suggestions?

Outcomes