1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 31, 2012 2:28 PM by philmodjunk

Report Problem - 12 OV2 update - PDF files not formating correctly

TimHarwood

Title

Report Problem - 12 OV2 update - PDF files not formating correctly

I have just updated my V12 Pro with the V2 update.  I am running Windows XP Media.  

I am running a database off a 2nd PC that is running 12 Pro advanced - without the V02 update. 2nd PC is also running XP Media.  

The FM database & PDFs were working correctly on both PC's prior to my update to V02.

My FM12 Pro is exporting to PDF but there are formating changes that have occurred since update which is hiding or preventing some fields from displaying in the PDF.

Has anyone encountered this?

It would be possible to update the 2nd PC to V02, but hesitant in case this PC also no longer then functions without having to go into every PDF layout and try to redo formating.

Suggestions or comments appreciated.

Tim H.

• 1. Re: Report Problem - 12 OV2 update - PDF files not formating correctly
          philmodjunk

Possible bugs should be reported in the Report an Issue section of the forum. There are techs from FileMaker that monitor that section and will work with you to either confirm the bug and get as complete a description as possible.

I recommend that you click the tab at the top of this screen for Report an Issue and report this there. "there are formatting changes that have occurred" is pretty vague. A more complete description and/or an uploaded screen shot illustrating the changes would be helpful.

Also, you have two PC's. Does one host and the other connect as a client? If so, which was updated, the host or the client machine?