1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 18, 2011 8:15 AM by philmodjunk

Report question

user15013

Title

Report question

I am trying to create a report that lists the information from a project record, and needs to list the task records, which were entered via a portal on the main screen.  Following what I learned from thesub-parts tutorial, I created a sub summary when sorted by report#, printed above the body.  I have in this section all of the information from the main report file, and the colum labels for the task record fields.  In the body I just have the task record fields. 

The report looks OK, except that it only prints the first task record, not all of them.

I have the task records related to the main report file on the report#, which is an auto-enter serial# field.

Whare should I look to try to resolve this?  Thanks!

• 1. Re: Report question
          philmodjunk

Are you in list view or form view? If you are in form view, change to list view.

Are the records you want in your found set? If not, perform a find to get them. (and sort by the order needed for your sub summary parts.)

Did you place the fields from your task records in a "body" layout part or a "sub summary" layout part? If in a sub summary part, you need to change the part to make it a "body" part if you want to see individual task records listed under each report sub head.