1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 17, 2010 10:24 AM by philmodjunk

Reports ... ?

alex4478

Title

Reports ... ?

Hi,

I have set up a function that allows me to view the upcoming birthdays for the patients I have. The problem is that when I put the dates I want in the report if no one has a birthday then the report shows everyones birthday in the report. How do I stop this from happening?

Thanks

• 1. Re: Reports ... ?
          philmodjunk

How are you doing this? In a script?

If a script, please post the script here. You can copy and paste scripts as text in two ways if you don't want to just type it in line by line:

1) Use FileMaker Advanced to generate a database design recport. Then open the report, find the script and you can copy and paste from there.

2) Use Manage Scripts to print the script to a PDF file. You can use then open the PDF and use the PDF reader's text tool to select and copy the script text.

(If you have a copy of my Known Bugs List database, you can paste the text into the global ScriptPretty field to get both indented loop and if-then blocks as well as HTML tags for a "clean" single spaced, indented paste of your script into the forum's HTML editor.)