2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 14, 2009 12:12 PM by mrvodka

Reports lay out

kunaaldesai

Title

Reports lay out

Hello guys,

I was actually creating reports and I noticed one thing thatthe reports  wizard DOES NOT have a blank lay out option which means that you haev to select one of the lay out they provide for the reports and you uare pretty much stuck with what you got. For example, I selected an acqua an dthough that i will chaneg it acording to my needs later on but now I am not able to put my choice of colors inside and that is pretty depressing. Is these any way to create my choice of layout outlook?

Kunal

• 1. Re: Reports lay out
          philmodjunk

For a new layout, you can choose the default theme on the theme panel to get a plain white background.

To change a layout part's color: Enter layout mode. Click the part label, (found on the lefthand side of your screen says "header", "body", etc.) and select a fill color just like you would select the fill color for any other layout object.

• 2. Re: Reports lay out
            mrvodka
               Did you try standard? Sorry I dont follow what the issue is. You can remove parts, fields etc, or you can start with nothing on a layout as well...