2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 9, 2010 12:53 PM by antiedipo

Reset a filtred values list

antiedipo

Title

Reset a filtred values list

Hi at all.

I have a filtred values list with four values (are numbers: 1, 2, 3 and 4) who I use for four field (A, B, C and D).

Well, when I choose, for examples, the value 1 for the field A, obviously i cannot choose the same value for the fields B, C or D. So when I assign a single value for each field, i have not values to insert and the filtred values list appears empty.

Now my problem is: how can I change a value already assigned to a field if the filtred values list is empty now?

If I already assigned - for example - the value 1 to field A, value 2 to field B, the value 3 to field C and the value 4 to field D, how I can reset, change or modify the fiel A and insert into the value 2?

How can I change the value of a field when I have already assigned values to all four fields?

I hope I have been clear enough because the english is not my language. (Sorry, I'm italian)

I'm sure anyone can help me here. I use FM 9 Pro Advanced.

Thanks at all for reply.

Bye.

• 1. Re: Reset a filtred values list
          philmodjunk

Exactly how did you define your value list?

What format do your four fields have Radio buttons? Check boxes? Drop Down List? Pop-up Menu?

• 2. Re: Reset a filtred values list
            antiedipo

Ohhh Phil, I'm sorry for delay in my reply.

I didn't received subscrition's mail to this post, so just now i read your gentle message.

I apologize yet.

My list is a "Drop Down List".

However I solved the problem with a script associated to one button.

The script I used is a simple "Delete" function. Simply it targets to the field with the "value list" and to clear it.

That's all.

More simply than i thought.

Thanks for your helps.