1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 31, 2014 10:01 AM by philmodjunk

Retrieving Old Pricing for Past Invoices After Upgrading FileMaker Database from 9 to 13

KatlynHeck

Title

Retrieving Old Pricing for Past Invoices After Upgrading FileMaker Database from 9 to 13

Hello, I am hoping there is a way to revert the product pricing on my invoices back to the pricing that accurately reflects what we were charging at that time.  The FileMaker Database we started with in FileMaker9 accurately reflected the varying pricing as time progressed with an Invoice System that communicated with a Product System with a "Calculated" relationship.  Then when upgrading it to FileMaker13 I was told it was damaged so I then saved a "Clone no data" copy of our database (over 5,000 invoices and 300 products) and then imported the data into the clone then upgraded the clone.  

Once the data was upgraded to FileMaker13 (I did not change any relationships between systems) all of our invoices from past years reopened and reflected balances because the new prices had been applied to all past invoices.  I am new to this program, direction would be very much appreciated as over five thousand invoices with varying history of pricing are impossible to change one by one.  Thank you.