5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 27, 2013 6:39 PM by user12259

Rotating layout object or free drawing layout objects

user12259

Title

Rotating layout object or free drawing layout objects

Using FM Pro 12 Advanced - Would like to rotate drawn objects in less than 90 degree increments, or even better free draw a layout object.

I am creating Buttons from Drawn Objects - each Object corresponds to the shape of a body part and overlays that body part on a body image -  like part of a shoulder, wrist, or finger.  The only method by which I've been able to create an Object in the shape of the corresponding body part is to create many small Objects to fill the outline of the body part, space them very close together or overlaping to then create the edges of body parts; then group all those objects together so that the grouped objects over each part of the body I've chosen will behave as a single object.  Very time consuming, and edge outline is often not smooth.

Being able to rotate objects in less than 90 degree increments or being able to free draw an object would speed things up considerably.

Is anyone aware of a method or plugin to do this?  The drawn object must be convertible to a button.