2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 7, 2014 10:36 AM by easyway

Runtime Menus

easyway

Title

Runtime Menus

I have just started using Filemaker Pro Advanced to create runtime solutions. When I sign into the runtime solution as an administrator with full access privileges the screen appears normal with the menu bar at the top. When I sign in as another user with fewer privileges, the whole menu bar disappears, the bottom of the screen moves up, leaving the lower quarter of the screen black. The top part of the scroll bar at the side is hidden and there is no cross with a red background to close the programme. There is no menu whatsoever visible and no means of exiting or closing the programme.

I can't figure out what I have done wrong and I can't find any detailed manual or guide to cover the use of runtime solutions. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Additionally, when executing scripts, the blue continue button which is normally in the menu bar, cannot be seen and the only way of getting out of it is to use my own "Main Menu" button to return me to the main menu. This is a problem because some scripts pause for review before printing, and cannot be continued to perform the print operation.