1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 5, 2010 12:45 PM by fitch

sales quotes

tombalmer

Title

sales quotes

Hi FileMaker peoples,

Does File Maker Pro allow you to set up a system where to can choice a particular product system to sell, and it will automatically pull the items into a quotation.

Background:

I work in solar energy sales(domestic) and installers (customers) are always asking for quotes on different sized system(kWp), different fitting style(in-roof & on-roof), and different layout out options (landscape, portrait, 2 rows of 6, 1 row of 12 etc etc). It is very time consuming. :-(.

I'm hoping with FileMaker Pro I can be more efficient than currently in excel, where i have to type each item, with article numbers, prices, description every time I need to offer a new quotation.  

There are over three thousand items in our catalogue.  Can File Maker Pro help me with this? 

Thank you for reading my question.

Take care. :-)

Tom 

• 1. Re: sales quotes
          fitch

Yes, FileMaker is very well-suited for creating orders from a products list.

Download the demo of FileMaker 11 and try out the Invoice template. It may not match your exact needs, but it can be easily modified.