Script fails when multiple BODY RECORDS
First, I hate my accounting software, and it is not cheap or inexpensive software. But it fails to do the job. I found a report that has the data elements I need, that I cannot not get from its SmartLists.
I printed the report to a file. Then I identified that DATA ROWs. Data1 and Body.
Data1 is the Parent to the Body. It is the Check and Body represents the invoices being paid. I need the Check Data (Data1) to be shown on the Body Record.
I wrote my script in modules. I tested each module. I capture the data of Data1 in variables. Then I go to the Body records to paste this information. As long as there is only ONE Body record, it is fine. When more than one it hangs.
I have used this technique in a version 11 database .. and it would speed through the table. Now it is not doing that. I put REFRESH WINDOW steps in, but I should not need that.
FMProAdv 13v04 on MacOS 10.10.1