AnsweredAssumed Answered

Script Help

Question asked by psbajohr on Mar 16, 2010
Latest reply on Mar 16, 2010 by RickWhitelaw

Title

Script Help

Hello all,

I have the following script, which I've been told the Copy/Paste Function works inadequately, and there is a better option....therefore I've come here.

Here's my script:

Go to Layout ["Available to Distribute" (Available to Distribute) ]

Perform Find [Specified Find Requests : Find Records; Criteria: Available to Distribute : : Prepare for Issue?: "Yes" ]

[Restore]

Copy [ Available to Distribute : : Type of Equipment ]

[Select]

Go to Layout ["Issued Equipment Inventory" (Issued Equipment Distribution Table) ]

New Record/Request

Paste [ Issued Equipment Distribution Table : : Equipment Model ]

[Select]

Go to Layout ["Available to Distribute" (Available to Distribute) ]

Perform Find [Specified Find Requests : Find Records; Criteria: Available to Distribute : : Prepare for Issue?: "Yes" ]

[Restore]

Copy [ Equipment Available to Distribute : : Serial Number ]

[Select]

Delete Record/Request

[No Dialog]

Go to Layout ["Issued Equipment Inventory" (Issued Equipment Distribution Table) ]

Paste [ Issued Equipment Distribution Table : : Serial Number ]

[Select]

Basically what I need to do with this script is move multiple items (which I have a field created and when I type the word yes, its found by the script).  As of now, this script works, but  if I write yes in 5 records, it is only copy and pasting the first record into my issued inventory.

So the help I need is to make this script able to find multiple "yes" records and move the multiple records from my on hand table to the issued table.

I am using FMP10, win xp.

Thanks.

Paul

Outcomes