2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 19, 2014 9:18 PM by TinaBrown

Script help

TinaBrown

Title

Script help

Hello

I have a script set up to alert me when sponsorship invoices are due.

This is a related table portal where the information is coming from.

When I have done the invoice I put an invoice number in the "Invoice #" field.

I would like my script to run but NOT include any records that have text in the "Invoice #"

Could someone please advise what I need to include in my script to make this happen.

This is currently the script I have

Go To Layout ["Contact Details" (PLAYERS)]
           Enter Find Mode [] // clear the pause check box
           Set Field [sponsorship_PLAYERS::Invoice Due; Get ( CurrentDate ) &”…”&Get (CurrentDate) + 30]
           Set Error capture [on]
           Perform Find []
           If [Get ( FoundCount ) ]
               Show Custom Dialog ["Invoiced Due";"Do Invoices."]
           End If

• 1. Re: Script help
          philmodjunk

What is the relationship between PLAYERS and sponsorship_PLAYERS? You are going to a layout based on the first and then specifying search criteria in the second. From the naming convention used, these are two Tutorial: What are Table Occurrences?, but the relationship, if any, between the two will affect your results. I suspect that either your go to layout step should go to a layout based on sponsorship_PLAYERS or your set field should refer to PLAYERS.

Then to specify that Invoice # be empty, you use set field to put "=" as the criteria in that field.

• 2. Re: Script help
            TinaBrown

Worked perfectly - thank you PhilModJunk..