AnsweredAssumed Answered

Script is not working on Mac machine.

Question asked by johan.susanto@tts.edu.sg on Apr 21, 2013
Latest reply on Apr 25, 2013 by schamblee

Title

Script is not working on Mac machine.

Hi,

I am wondering anyone can help me on this. I added a simple script to a next button to validate First name, and last name

to be filled before user can move to the next layout.

Got few feedback from user who were on Mac machine that they are unable to move to the next layout, despite they have filled in those fields, the have their screen frozen and keep refreshing. 

Most PC users are not having problem with this script running fine on their machine.

I wonder if FM scripting depends on Java script to be enabled? If yes, does Mac machine has their Java script blocked for some reasons?

Any opinion is highly appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Set Variable [$$ValidationMessage;Value:""]
     If [tblApplicant:txtName=""]
       Set Variable [$$ValidationMessage;Value:$$ValidationMessage & "First Name" & ", "]
     End If
     If [tblApplicant:txtLastName=""]
       Set Variable [$$ValidationMessage;Value:$$ValidationMessage & "Last Name" & ", "]
     If [$$ValidationMessage = ≠ ""]
       Go to Layout ["Userdetails-p1(tblApplicant)"]
       Set Field [tblApplicant:txtErrorMessage;$$ValidationMessage & " must be filled!"]
     Else
       Go to Layout ["UserDetails-p2"(tblApplicant)]
     End If

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outcomes