I have a Layout on which created a pop-up menu to display the Rooms available for each Floor Level
Once a Room is selected > User has to select one or many combinations in order to access room attributes
- User selects a level > Then Room 210 > Then Combination A, B and D > He sees capacities and dimensions of room 210 A,B D.
- If combination does not exists > Message is displayed
- User can erase selection
- User can deselect a button by Clicking on it a 2nd TIME
- If user selects Room 210 he can also select the combination named " All" to display the details related to the fullest combination possible
MY ISSUE IS THAT When Clicking on "ALL" Twice it does not clear the selection
Please see attached a copy of the script.
Details regarding script:
- A number is attached to each combination
- For the combination (All) the associated number is 999
- The script consists in setting the associated number into the field "Selection_Salle_t"
- The content of "Selection_Salle_t" is reordered into the field "Lien_Salle_t" which the field that determines what attributes are displayed.