AnsweredAssumed Answered

Script making PDF and naming it according to the record

Question asked by onamac on Feb 15, 2010
Latest reply on Feb 16, 2010 by RickWhitelaw

Title

Script making PDF and naming it according to the record

I followed these instructions for making and dynamically naming a PDF from a record:

http://filemaker.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/filemaker.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=7013&p_created=1224110348&p_sid=NddCaEUj&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9OTcsOTcmcF9wcm9kcz04NjQmcF9jYXRzPSZwX3B2PTEuODY0JnBfY3Y9JnBfcHNfYW5zX3VwZGF0ZWQ9JnBfcGFnZT0xJnBfc2VhcmNoX3RleHQ9UERG&p_li=&p_topview=1

When I do this verbatim (using my info), it appears that the file is being made but it is saved no where (I did a search). Now, when I don't use $filePath, I enter where I want it to be saved, it does save there, but not with the title. If I put in "output file. specify" the path and no file name, I get an error message when trying to run the script:

"Song Lyric PDFs could not be created on this disk. Use a different name, make more room on the disk, etc."

I've also tried filemac. Do I use this Get (DesktopPath) or am I supposed to fill that in with something?

Thanks! 

Outcomes