2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 6, 2012 4:06 PM by TraceyLillis

Script to email layout as PDF.  Problem using remote (FMP Server)

TraceyLillis

Title

Script to email layout as PDF.  Problem using remote (FMP Server)

This is a duplicate post (other one was tacked onto another person's forum post from last year, but no-one answered, so I have reposted my question).  Thank you. 

==============================================================================

I have layouts I want saved as PDF's and email to clients (1 record per client).  I am currently using Windows 7 (although there are some Mac users), and the database is loaded onto a FMP Server 10. Database is FMP 11.

My script and file paths looks like the following attached image.  It gives me the following error when trying to save (I am assuming) the file to the temporary path "Student_email.PDF" could not be created on this disk.  Use a different name, make more room on the disk, unlock it or use a different disk"

When I choose OK, it opens my Outlook email, however there is no attachment. 

Can you please advise where I am going wrong, or is there a special way when using a FMP Server?

TIA

Tracey

PS I am not very experienced with using variables at the moment, so please be gentle!

email_record_script.png