AnsweredAssumed Answered

Scripted actions only work occassionally when using IWP

Question asked by Tectic on Jun 9, 2009
Latest reply on Jun 12, 2009 by Tectic

Title

Scripted actions only work occassionally when using IWP

I'm busy constructing a custom CRM package for a client in FMP 10 and started with the Customer Management template provided. 

Frustratingly the basic 'Add a Note' script provided has only worked rarely and spasmodically when viewing in a web client.  I have searched the forum and found that sometimes pop-up blocking and cookies are mentioned when referring to non-working scripts but have tried sessions with the following clients: WinXP - IE7 & Firefox 3 and Mac - Safari 3.2.3 and Firefox 3.0.10 with all such settings truned off and the problem still persists - in fact I have been unable to add a note since this morning!  [I have even created a brand new database with the pure template - no tweaks! - and the same problem occurs.] I can edit already existing notes but am unable to add new ones through an IWP client session, I have checked I have ascribed full access priviledges!

Can any body help - I appreciate it's probably a lack of knowledge/understanding on my part but it's very frustrating and I have a client who wants a functioning solution soonest!

Outcomes