Send Mail Script sometimes works and sometimes doesn't
OK, I have two tables that are related by employee number. The script is only one step - Send Mail. It grabs data from both the employee database and the rate of pat database. For records that have existed in the database for a loong time, the script executes and fills in the data as it should. Fulls email address from the empoyee table, also pulls an email address from the dept mgr table, then pull the rest of the data from the rate of pay table.
Like I said the script does work, but for some reason the last say 5 people that have been entered into the employee table, along with their rate of pay info, the Send Mail script doesn't work completely - it bascially fills in the email address to the employee and the subject line - both of which use the specify by calculation. It does fill in the dept mgr or the body of the email which is a calculation of text, employee table data and rate of pay data.
It is so weird, I'm not even sure I'm making sense myself. It works for employee records except the last few that were entered in the last 6 months. I haven't made any changes to the employee table that would produce these off result. Nothing contional is set up and all fields that need to be completed are. I'm at a loss. This isn't the first time I have found this turns out, I figured it just didn't work anymore and tried to work around it.