AnsweredAssumed Answered

SEQUENTIAL NUMBERING

Question asked by jefrey on Dec 28, 2009
Latest reply on May 16, 2010 by jefrey

Title

SEQUENTIAL NUMBERING

I am a printer that neeDs to modernize.  I have filemaker pro 10 trial.  This is what I want to do. 

Sequential number in 3 different places with the same font and sequential number in a fourth place with a different font.

This it what it should look like on the first sheet

000001   different font                                                     1   same font

1   same font

1   same font

The next sheet that prints out should look like this

000002                                                                          2

2

2

The next sheet should print out like this

000003                                                                           3

3

3

Can you help please?

Outcomes