3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 11, 2015 6:42 AM by philmodjunk

set fill color in LIST VIEW ( browse and print )

JoGruen

Title

set fill color in LIST VIEW ( browse and print )

Hi everybody, 
      new to FM 13 but have been using FM on OSX (and system 9 before) since a long time (but not a super pro) 
      I have a seemingly VERY simple issue and am baffled. I created a few related tables and am playing with the layouts. I'm trying to set the fill of all fields to white with a grey border, the background of the body is set to grey. 
      I'm doing this in the inspector 

This setting works only for the ACTIVE record. The other records in a list layout remain with all fields no borders and grey as the bodys color, same if I go to print preview.

I can set all the different states like normal hover pressed and in focus and it works, but how can I adapt the layout setting for the whole list and/or when printing ?

I tried the search but may have used the wrong terms (not a native english speaker)...   any help would be appreciated.

G

PS: funny enough I created a button just now and the button retains his unchanged look for ALL records...  I tried the same for another data field (red edges for a laugh) and it doesnt...    as I said I'm baffled.

Inspector-1.jpg