1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 29, 2009 12:51 PM by TSGal

Setting up "Cc"

Amsinger

Title

Setting up "Cc" & "Bcc" in email form in Email Campaign in BPK

Hi...

I really need some help. I am using the BPK and in the email form it gives you the option to add recipients emails to be entered into the "To:" of an email. However, I would also like to have the option in the same email to select emails to be entered into the "CC" and "Bcc" of the email. I have shifted through all of the scripts and tables and tried to manipulate to set this up but nothing seems to work. Anyone have any suggests on what I can do to set this up. It seems as though there are multiple scripts built in just to add a contact, select a contact, and have the template email sent "To:" that contact... so I am fearing to setup a "Cc" and  "Bcc" will be just as many scripts.  Please help!!!!

On Mac OSX FMP 

Thx in Advance

Kara 

• 1. Re: Setting up "Cc" & "Bcc" in email form in Email Campaign in BPK
          TSGal

Amsinger:

Thank you for your post.

I'm looking at the Business Productivity Solution database.  When I click on Email, it opens the bps_Email file.  The "Send" button executes the script "Send Campaign".  Opening the "Send Campaign" script, towards the bottom, you'll see the script step:

Send Mail [ Send via E-mail Client; To: Campaigns_Contact Management globalID::Email;....

If you modify this script step, you will see empty CC and BCC settings.  You can either put in static text or reference fields.

Let me know if you need clarification or help finding this script.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.