Sharing Problem -- FM can't find files
We purchased FM so that we could share our database, but we're having problems... please help. Thanks much.
1. The database is on a Novell LANS.
2. The databases have SHARED turned on
3. The privilages allow for Managed Privilages
4. When we try to connect to the remote fmnet:/our address/filename.fp7 we get an error message: Either the Host is not available or the File is not available on the Host.
5. Our administrator said he's given everyone rights on Drive H, so he thought we should have to put in Drive H somewhere in the address. We've tried, but it doesn't seem to work
We would appreciate any help we can get. Thank you so much for your help