1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 25, 2011 11:09 AM by philmodjunk

Show only unique records

ultranix

Title

Show only unique records

As Phil is probably the only person replying to my posts, my explaination first of all goes to him, but this technique might also be useful for others.

Here's a thing. Phil, you might remember the file I sent you with teams and there you were able to get unique team count in list view, if i sub-summarized by year, month and week, right?

How would I get showing only unique teams in the summary. If they played more than one game, the last game (having the latest date) would show. My bet it has something to do with loop? But I'm not very familiar with the feature, so your help here is needed. As well as anybody elses, if you are willing to share your solution.

• 1. Re: Show only unique records
          philmodjunk

It depends on what else you need in this specific report.

Having looked at your file, it's occurred to me for a while that you might want to add another table where you have exactly one record for each team where you store data unique to each team. relating this table to your other tables and performing a find might be one way to do what you want here...

PS. spend the weekend and yesterday alternating between sneezing and napping thanks to a brief but intense head cold.