- Define a summary field as the "count of" your username_created field.
- Create a summary layout with a sub summary part but no body. (double click the body part and change it into a sub summary).
- Specify that your sub summary be "when sorted by" your username field.
- Put the username field and the new summary field in this part.
- Enter browse mode, show all records and sort your records by the username field.
Hi Phil - works great thank you, would never have sussed this out!
Is there a way I can see all 3 totals together? Like;
That's what you should get if you follow step 2 exactly.
The result is a layout with a sub summary part and no body.
Then you just put the name field and the summary field in the sub summary part.