Simple Loop Question RE Loop Script Exiting After One Loop
I have two tables.
One table contains dates and other fields I use to store the results of summary calculations.
The second table contains quarterly data for many different customers.
I am trying to write a loop script that....
1. sets a date from the first table in a variable called $Date
2. performs a find in the second table based on the $Date
3. sets the results of a count summary field in a new variable called $Count
4. updates the count field in the first table with data in the $Count variable for the specified date
5. repeats the process for the next record
The problem I am running in to is that the script runs once and then exists.
Here is what I have...
Go to Record/Request/Page [First]
Set Variable [$Date; Value:Table1::Date]
Perform Find *note criteria is written as Table 2::Date: [=$Date]
Set Variable [$Count; Value:Table2::a_Count] *note a_Count is an Average Summary Field
Replace Field Contents [Table1::Count; $Count]
Go to Record/Request/Page [Next; Exit after last]
I am sure that the answer is pretty simple, but I am not an expert and am unsure what is causing the problem.
Running Filemaker Pro 12