AnsweredAssumed Answered

Single "Modified By" field and "Modified At" field for multiple tables in a tabbed element

Question asked by EricKent on May 14, 2014
Latest reply on May 14, 2014 by philmodjunk

Title

Single "Modified By" field and "Modified At" field for multiple tables in a tabbed element

I have a layout that has a tabbed element in the center.  On the first tab you enter records in a table for the person making a request, and on the second tab you enter the request details into a second table in lines of a portal.

I want to create a single field to display outside of the tabbed element that will indicate the last AccountName that modified information in either of the tables, and a single field that will give the timestamp that the modification took place.

I tried beginning with creating individual fields for each table and just displaying them individually, but the fields for the table in the second tab will not populate.  

How could I: 1) make the fields for the second table populate; or 2) make a single field for the AccountName and a single field for the timestamp that will adjust regardless of which table was modified?

Outcomes