1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 11, 2015 1:05 PM by schamblee

Solution Crashing In FMGo When taking photo

MatthewMackay

Title

Solution Crashing In FMGo When taking photo

My solution is used on several different iPads using FMGo 13. Recently the solution has been crashing (exiting back to the iPad home screen) intermittently when taking a photo. It seems to happen most often when pointing the camera upwards, the photo is taken and then FMGo crashes.

All iPads are up to date and using the latest version of FMGo 13.

I have come across a problem like this before and the advice was that the file had become corrupt and I needed to create a new version of the solution from scratch, copying layouts etc as much as possible.

Is there any easier way to rectify a problem like this as my solution has become quite complex and recreating it will take a lot of time.

Thanks

Matthew

• 1. Re: Solution Crashing In FMGo When taking photo
          schamblee

You do not want to copy the layouts or any part of the layout.  The layout and objects on the layouts can be corrupt and you could copy the corruption to the new file.   No there is no easy way to do this but, You could start by just rebuilding  the layout for the ipad with containers fields.

Have you ran recover on this file?  Recover can detect and fix some issues.