Some corrupt fields
I have a problem with a solution I have created that I don't understand. I would appreciate any insights or help folk may have!
The solution comprises of two files, one containing just the tables, and the other the layouts, relationships and scripts.
In the table 'SupplierDetails' there is a field that contains a 1 or 0 to indicate whether a data file can be sent to this supplier.
On the layout 'SuppliersDetails' there is a button that runs a script to toggle this value between 0 and 1, and conditional formatting that changes the color of a check mark to show green when the date value is 1, else white.
The problem is that for about 10% of the 104 records, this does not work. For the remainder, it does. The records seem to be randomly dispersed thorough out the data set.
So far I have tried without success;
- Removing the indexes for that table, closing Manage Database, then reopening and turning on the indexing again.
- Recovering both files to a different file
- Removing the button, saving the layout, then recreating the button and link to the script.
- Deleting the affected record and recreating it. It does seem that although the affected records are randomly distributed through the data set, all new records are affected.
- Manually entering a '1' in the Supplier SendDataFile field works
All other fields accept data fine.
Screen shot of the script attached
Any help greatly appreciated!