Sort selector - sort items in found set, not all records in database
I am after two things.
I have a sort selector set up with a sort list key.
I would like to set it up so that:
1. user can search for a range of tasks between specific date field.
2. user can use sort selector to sort the found records. (currently when the drop down is selected it brings up every record in the database. Not just the ones I search for).
Is there a way that the sort selector can only sort the fields in a found set?
1. As a default get the layout with the task list to show only tasks 3 weeks from the current date.
2. When a field is marked as 'complete' the item dissapears from the list leaving all other tasks yet to be completed.
3. Sort selector functions can still be used on records in the list.
Any ides on how this could work?