AnsweredAssumed Answered

Specifying running total based on a paid/unpaid commission.

Question asked by AndySolomon on Dec 9, 2011
Latest reply on Dec 9, 2011 by philmodjunk

Title

Specifying running total based on a paid/unpaid commission.

I have a Purchase Order database that has all my customer info on with an indexed Invoice# that auto-enters the ID based on creation.  Example- If I'm on invoice 20, I make a new record, it is now 21.

From that layout, I have a seperate button that takes me to another layout of "view all invoices" which will allow me to see a handful of specified fields of whatever is currently being searched.  The fields are- Invoice #, Name, Facility, Date Ordered, Order Total, Commission, Client Paid (date), Manufacturer Paid (date).  I have a running total of all Order Totals and Commission Totals.  What I would like is a serpate field of a running total of all Order Totals that have no yet been paid (meaning, no text in the "Client Paid") category.  That way I have a quick look at how much $ is owed.  I would do the same to commission to see how much Commission needs to be paid as well.

Currently, I have to do a search, put "=" in the "client paid" field, and then I'll get a running total for all those searched fields (blank "Client Paid" dates).

My brain is fried on this one.  Help please.  :)

Outcomes