Return to FileMaker.com
Status Screen Design Help
Im looking to design a web based status screen from the information from file maker but, i want it to be published on the web so everyone in the building can see it.
How The Status Screen Would Work:
1. User1 inputs the information into the Filemaker database.
2. User1 submits the information as an attachment from filemaker to the default mail client.
3. User 2 gets the attachment from mail client and performs the necessary look ups in an outside program.
4. User 2 goes into filemaker database and inputs in seperate screen that this look up was completed.
5. Filemaker exports that data to a webserver to be viewed in a local intranet enviorment.
Im good up to step 3 but i havent figure out step 4 and 5. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.
Retrieving data ...