Students / Workshops Relationship and Layout Advice /Help
I have the following tables:
1. Students: Student ID, Name, Etc
2. Workshops: Workshop ID, Name,
3. Student_Workshops: Student ID, Workshop ID, Date, Location, Etc.
Relationships are as follows:
1. Students::Student ID = Student_Workshops::Student ID
2. Workshops::Workshop ID = Student_Workshops::Workshop ID
Each student can attend multiple workshops, each multiple will have multiple students at it.
I am trying to create a layout where I can enter workshop name (by dropdown referencing workshop table), date, location, other details then add multiple students to attend (using dropdown referencing active student names, unless there is a better way) all at once rather than adding the workshop one at a time for each student. Is there an easy/better way to do this? Have I dont the tables correctly to allow this?
Thank you in advance!!