Title

Sub Summary and Find frustrations..

I have 2 tables: 

#1)  Members:  MemberID 

LastName etc...

#2) Committee: MemberID.fk

Status   (Drop Down: Active / Inactive)

CommitteeName

Problem#1:  I can't for the life of me get the !!*#&#@@!! sub-summary report to show the CommitteeName or break on the CommitteeName ....  It seems to have a mind of it's own.  Much like a stubborn child.  What is the most common reason for this?

Problem#2:  If I manually FIND using a Status of Active and then select "Perform Find"  FM actually works.  But if I put the same into a script it doesn't????  (Obviously my fault)

Also, the Find dialog doesn't seem to care if I select Status = Active or Status= "Active".  Neither works but it does seem curious that FM doesn't care or notice the diference.

My script is:

GOTO LAYOUT Committees

Show All Records

Enter Find Mode [restore]   (Whatever does 'restore' mean?  Restore what?]

Find details:  Committee::status[Active] or status[="Active"]  neither works.

Perform Find [restore]   (there is the 'restore' thing again???)   :smileysurprised:

When I run the script it reports that there are no records found.  When I manually execute the find, the proper records are found.  When I save the FIND, it looks like my find script step .....  

Any help is appreciated.

Outcomes