1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 8, 2013 6:43 AM by philmodjunk

Sub Summary Report problem

markgordie

Title

Sub Summary Report problem

I am trying to create a sub-summary report with the TOs in the attached photo.  I can get a report done exactly the way I want it based on the Objective Table with Courses, Competency as sub-summary and Outcomes in the body.  However, when I try to add the Programs to the 'top' of the list, it does not appear on the report.

I am figuring it is a relationship issue but I am afraid to change things around.  In the programs I select courses through a portal using the 'JOIN_programs_courses' table and that is working great.

What I am missing to get the Program into my report?

Thank you again.

TO%27s.jpg

• 1. Re: Sub Summary Report problem
          philmodjunk

I can get a report done exactly the way I want it based on the Objective Table

But none of your table occurrences are named "objectives". Do you mean "outcomes"?

If so, you have a problem due to that many to many relationship. A given course record can be linked to any number of different programs. While a field placed on your layout should not be blank, it may not show the data you want due to being from the first related record in every case.