Sub-summary by month (leading) part & calculation fields
I have this table (See attachment)
I created a new layout (more of a report) to view this data per month and not per property:
- I created a new layout based on this table
- removed the body part (only header left)
- added a Sub-summary by field (leading) part and set the "period" field as break field.
- data entered in the break field is always the first of the month, so 1/1/2015 or 1/2/2015, I then set display to custom -> month and year. This way I created somekind of month picker.
- I use the summary field seen in the attachment as fields and they work great. However, the "Total NOI%" field is nu summary field but a calculation and is messes up in the month display as you can see. The final percentage of 54% is perfect, but the display per month is messed up. How can I fix this?
Please see this screenshot for my current layout