AnsweredAssumed Answered

Summary

Question asked by disabled_rosalie on Dec 30, 2014
Latest reply on Jan 6, 2015 by disabled_rosalie

Title

Summary

Hi Everyone,

I have two tables Time & Job

Time Table
Field NameTypeOptions
idTextAuto-enter Calculation, (Get UUID)
ID_TImeTextIndexed, Auto-enter Serial

Project Table
Field NameTypeOptions
idTextAuto-enter Calculation, (Get UUID)
id_projectTextIndexed
DateDate 
ActivitiesText 
Project_codeText 
Activity_hoursNumber 
AccountNameCalculationUnstored, Get ( AccountName)

The two tables are connected by Time:ID = id_project

The Activities Field in Project Table has a Drop-down value ( Assay, Calibration,Content Uniformity,Dissolution,Heavy Metals,ID,LOD,LOI,Moisture,Potency,Related Compounds,Residual Solvents,ROI,Sampling,TOC,Validation/Verification)

I am having trouble how to get the Activity_hour of each Activity Field. I want the summary will be like the attached image.

any help and suggestion to achieve this is highly appreciated.

Thank you so much

Outcomes