AnsweredAssumed Answered

Summary Comparison of two years of data

Question asked by gremlin9297 on Aug 26, 2014
Latest reply on Oct 10, 2014 by gremlin9297

Title

Summary Comparison of two years of data

Hey there,

Okay here is my dilemma as it were. My goal is create a summary of two years comparing the number of accounts, balance, and price for each investment option. I have to do this for 12 different investment options. 

Should look something like this

Year 1                                                                    Year 2

Investment option 1               # of Accounts               Balance Amount $            Share Price $           (Repeat)

Investment option 2

Investment option 3

Side by Side Comparison Summary. I have a table that includes the fields for name of clients, each investment elections is a field (which shoes the amount $ each clients has in each fund). I believe i'll have to create addition table for the investment elections. I'm still new at filemaker so I'm note sure if I have correctly set up the tables for this purpose. I have an addition table for the price of each fund, the fields are that of the name of the fund and the price of the fund.

I apologize if I'm not clear in explaining what I'm trying to do or how my current database is set up. Still new to this :/

Thank you for any help!

-Eric

Screen_Shot_2014-08-26_at_4.55.36_PM.png

Outcomes