5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 16, 2014 12:52 PM by AliSheikh

Summary field not displaying proper value on trailing grand summary

AliSheikh

Title

Summary field not displaying proper value on trailing grand summary

Hello, I need some help with a summary field not displaying proper value. Attached is an image of the relationships and tables for reference. 

I have a layout displaying records from the " request_ext_line" table. The layout is sorted by the " ext part" field on subsummary. I was trying to display a related total of "qty_cut" field from the 'stock_extrusion_qtycut' tables ( you can see a relationship ive created with global fields to show total values based on dates selected ). I created a field  called sum_q_cut with the formula - sum(stock_extrusion_qtycut 4::qty_cut) on the reqest_ext_line_table and then made a summary field out of it to put in the trailing grand summary part.  The subsummary shows the correct amount from the field sum_q_cut but the summary field of sum_q_cut ( when placed in trailing grand summary) displays a value with a multiplied effect :s. For instance if i have 3 records with the same ext_part number on the reqest_ext_line table , the sum_q_cut is multiplied by 3 in the summary field. I can't find a way to fix this, i just want to be able to display the grand total  of the sum_q_cut subsummary when it is placed in the trailing grand part. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks. 

111.png