2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 2, 2011 11:42 AM by Sorbsbuster

Summary on every page

AlexanderVeenstra

Title

Summary on every page

Hi everybody,

I have a problem printing invoices from Filemaker that I have been struggling with for some time. I hope someone can help me with this, or point me in the right direction.

I have a lay-out for invoices, which consists of invoice lines (from a separate database). Sometimes there are more lines than will fit on a single page, and the actual invoice will be two or more pages long.

I don't know the number of lines that will fit on one page, since the height of the individual lines depends on the description length of the invoice line.

I would like to have a sub-total or running total on the bottom of every page (except the last page which has more information like VAT etc.). When I use a summary or sub-summary the total is showed only at the end of all invoice lines, and not repeated on every page.

Does anybody know how to work around this?

(It would work if the footer would grab it's info from the last record on the page instead of the last record from the found set, but unfortunately this is not the case).

Kind regards,

Alexander