2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 1, 2014 2:09 PM by KathyWentz

Summary/Cover Sheet

KathyWentz

Title

Summary/Cover Sheet

I have a database for invoices.  The tech needs the invoices to have a cover/summary sheet that lists the charges for each  individual there is an invoice for.  When the database was first created in Filemaker 5 - the invoice cover/summary sheet would automatically print whenever the invoices for the month were printed.  Now it doesn't.  I can create a layout for the invoice/summary sheet - but would like it to print automatically at the end of the month with the invoices.

• 1. Re: Summary/Cover Sheet
          philmodjunk

Filemaker 5 - the invoice cover/summary sheet would automatically print whenever the invoices for the month were printed.  Now it doesn't.

What changed? This should still work in your current version. What version are you currently using?

The methods for doing this hasn't changed all that much. Your script can go to the layout for the cover sheet, print it or save it as PDF, then go to the invoices layout and print them, or append a PDF of them to the cover sheet's PDF.

• 2. Re: Summary/Cover Sheet
            KathyWentz

Thank you.  I got it working.  Thank you for the information.