4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 9, 2014 4:08 PM by philmodjunk

Switching from Browse to Preview cuts the text off on the right (and reflows the text)

GizmoDan

Title

Switching from Browse to Preview cuts the text off on the right (and reflows the text)

Looks fine in Layout. Looks fine in Browse. But when I switch to Preview to eliminate blank vertical space, my text is cut off on the right side. 

Using FM Pro13 Advanced on a Windows 7 laptop.  The field is set to slide up and shrink the enclosing part (which works fine.)  Font is Arial 8 point.  Helvetica cuts off like this too.  Other fonts (Courier New, Tahoma, Times New Roman) don't cut off, but they reflow differently-- words move to lower lines in Preview.  Verdana is the only font I found where both versions are identical.

I tried with larger fonts, and they don't cut off straight like this. But even Arial 9 point moves the last word of the first line down to the next line, etc.

Why aren't they the same? Box doesn't change in size, text content doesn't change, etc.

FM_-_Combo.PNG