3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 7, 2012 12:16 PM by philmodjunk

Tab Control

obidon

Title

Tab Control

Evening

I am trying to control my tabs to return to the last tab I viewed.

I've named my tabs. I've used the Get ( TriggerTargetTabPanel ) and Onswitch Tab Trigger to poloulate a global value.

But I can't get the final step.  I am using a TS on Layout Enter to go to the object defined by my global script.  What should I do?

• 1. Re: Tab Control
          philmodjunk

How did you name your tabs? Did you enter object names into the name box found on the inspector's position tab?

Have you checked that "global value" to make sure that the correct value is being entered into it?

• 2. Re: Tab Control
            obidon

I've used logical names eg 'AddressTab'

The global field returns

AddressTab

My Best guess is that this needs to be truncated, is that correct and if so how do i do it?

• 3. Re: Tab Control
              philmodjunk

Ah yes. If you look up the get function you used, you'll find that it returns a list of values, the tab panel number as value 1 and the tab's object name as value 2.

You can use Getvalue ( Get ( TriggerTargetTabPanel ) ;1 )

in the set field or set variable step where you capture this value.

(Since you have said "global value", I don't know if you are using a global field or a global variable for this.)